Aegis of the Argonath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aegis of the Argonath

The Ancient Alliance of peacekeepers in the realm between the hearts of men, hobbits, dwarves and elves - the Argonath.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorin's Halls Homesteads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaerys Aegias
Leader

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Thorin's Halls Homesteads Empty
PostSubject: Thorin's Halls Homesteads   Thorin's Halls Homesteads Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:35 pm

Live under the ground? Post name and location here and be listed.

Residents of Thorin's Halls

Saenor Goldbeard- Kapheim, 2 low street

Last edited by on Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saenor Goldbeard
Successor

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Thorin's Halls Homesteads   Thorin's Halls Homesteads Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:50 pm

So I truly bought a marvelous home recently, it's just a little standard Dwarven residence. I now reside in the Kapheim neighbourhood, it's quite new. Not a lot of people live there. But I'm sure that will change. My adress is 2 Low Street, quite near the marketplace. Like 50 meters away so I truly love my new location. Of course I've got a Birth Tree in my garden, and beside that some braziers and a old mossy well. Inside it's quite cozy altho I'm still decorating the place. If anyone of the Kinship want's to get by for a visit, then sure do. You all have my permission to enter. Well hope to you see you soon I'm my new home.

- Cheers
Back to top Go down
Xaerys Aegias
Leader

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Thorin's Halls Homesteads   Thorin's Halls Homesteads Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:50 pm

Nice Saenor! Cool
I will be visiting shortly, rather curious about what a dwarven home looks like for example. And how you dwarves decorate the place... Wink
Grtz
X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorin's Halls Homesteads   Thorin's Halls Homesteads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorin's Halls Homesteads
Page 1 of 1