Aegis of the Argonath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aegis of the Argonath

The Ancient Alliance of peacekeepers in the realm between the hearts of men, hobbits, dwarves and elves - the Argonath.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunters of the North

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alia

Hunters of the North Empty
PostSubject: Hunters of the North   Hunters of the North Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:02 pm

Hey Xaerys and Saenor!

Nice forum! Looks a lot better than ours. And way more professional too Wink Why did you both leave Gilrain? Anyhow, I see you have a rank 8 kinship going on, how did you manage that in a month?! Yet only 3 members, you have to work on that problem pretty hard, pretty soon lol!
I don't know if by kinships you mean only the ones in Laurelin? Anyway Hunters of the North in Gilrain pledge their Allegiance to the Aegides and bid them welcome to our homes whenever they decide to join in Gilrain. We have a kin house in Falathlorn too where you are welcome Wink

Hope that is sufficient!
*kiss*
Alia
Back to top Go down
Xaerys Aegias
Leader

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Hunters of the North   Hunters of the North Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:36 pm

Hi Alia!
We have been registered since the 10 day early game acces so that would explain why we are rank 8 at the moment. We are actually one of the oldest and most empty kisnhips of Laurelin and we're trying to change that now!
So we really appreciate (I do atleast) your offer for Allegiance and as Leader I accept it and offer you the same you offer us. Be always welcome with us!
Grtz
X
Back to top Go down
Saenor Goldbeard
Successor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Hunters of the North   Hunters of the North Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:56 pm

Welcome Hunters Of The North, throw off you're mantles and come drink a beer with us, or Elfish wine whatever you prefer. I'm truly fond too see you posting at our Forums. And I stand by the decision of our leader to accept you're alliance.
Hope to see you around.

- Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters of the North   Hunters of the North Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters of the North
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aegis of the Argonath :: Middle-Earth :: Allied Kinships-
Jump to: